So, let me think, what have I been up to? Well, if you looked at the pictures in the previous post I'm sure you have an idea. So, I suppose I should talk about what's not in the pictures.
We had to cancel the Kids' Party that was to be held this past Sunday. We only had 2 kids RSVP, so we thought it would be best to reschedule when we could have a better turn out.
Well, with that on hold, we've been finalizing details for the Fourth of July party. We have decorations, plates, and napkins. We have a list of the food we need and tomorrow I'm going to try my hand at baking a cake from scratch -- erm, later today, I guess. Haha. On a serious note, though, please be praying that this event will work out. We've heard there might be a festival this weekend at the park we're holding it at (next Monday is some sort of "Wish Upon a Star" holiday) so we may not be able to find available tables. Also, we're in the rainy season here. So, basically, that means rain at any moment. You're welcome to pray for good weather (I am).
My dear friend Rachel is getting married in 11 days (or 12, maybe, the International Dateline confuses me). I'm a bit sad I'll be missing it, but I'm so happy for her and I know that her wedding will be everything she hopes it will be.
Oh, and I've tried writing again. Not getting very far, but I know that, someday, I will figure out the right words to weave the right tale.
Well, my small band of readers, thank you for your faithfulness in remembering me and praying for me. Please feel free to leave questions in your comments (that'll help me think of more to say).
XOXO
Woohoo, I made it into your blog!! ;)
ReplyDeleteRachel, you are now famous!
ReplyDelete