Monday, June 28, 2010

Photo Update!

Kurashiki Music College that is up the road.

A dead fish someone tied to the fence and put cigarettes in. I took this picture two weeks ago. It is stil there. I avoid that particular path, actually, because it smells pretty bad.

A lot of kids ride unicycles for fun. I'm a bit envious.
Girls' Bible Study

"Meets Meeting" - a Bible study hosted by Japanese Christians who want to practice their English and for foreigners who speak English. There were four of us Americans there.

"Meets Meeting" - Left to Right: me, Cindy, Sachiko, Aya, Yukari

"Meets Meeting" - Singing praise songs

Cindy and I rearranged the Nishiachi classroom last week.


Kurashiki Church - I visited there this last Sunday. It's an old church: 103 years old.


On Sunday, Tim played with his friend Sean and their "Irish band" in Okayama City.
Sean switched instruments. He payed the guitar.

He played a drum.

Oh, and I took this little video clip. Here Sean is playing cow bones.
I hope you like this little sound bit!


Okay, so that blue vehicle is a street car in Okayama. I really want to ride on it someday!

This is a store in Okayama City that sells foreign goods.

1 comment:

  1. Why would someone hang a fish on a post and put cigarettes in it? That just sounds like death to the nose.....

    ReplyDelete