Check this out! http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0928-berkeley-bake-sale-20110928,0,4217221.story.
Berkeley College Republicans' held a bake sale with discriminatory prices. This is why I don't understand political correctness or issues with minorities. I'm an American, you're an American. We have the same opportunities and rights. Just because our skin color is different we are treated differently. And let's be honest, maybe years ago it was non-whites who were discriminated against, but, today, whites are the ones who stand to lose a job they are the most qualified for because the company needs a black or Asian or Latino person. What does it matter? They are a person and an American. What happened to justice is blind? No, in America, it seems that justice is politically correct, in other words, it is racist.
The same people who called the whites racist decades ago, have now themselves or their children become racists. Why should I be punished for the sins of my forefathers? Well, that's a Biblical issue.
No comments:
Post a Comment