Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weekly Routine - Work

Someone requested that I give more information about my weekly routine. I hope that you won't use this information to try and stalk me. ;p If it has a city/town name by it that means it's not in Shinkurashiki and I have to take the train to get there. As you can see, I have to take the train 4 times a week for work purposes. The train is beginning to become a familiar part of my daily life.

Monday:
2:45pm - Agape Staff Meeting (we use this time to talk about the school and pray for the students. we have been going through the list of the students and praying for each one of them by name).
4:00pm - 6:00pm - I'm over at the Nishiachi school teaching two children's classes.
8pm - Adult class back at the Shinkurashiki building.

Tuesday:
10am - preschool lesson (45 minutes in Kurashiki City)
5:00pm - 9:00pm - 1 children's class, 1 teen class, and 2 adult classes

Wednesday:
3:00-5:00pm - 1 adult and 1 children's class

Thursday:
10am - preschool lesson (Kurashiki)
1pm - adult lesson
7pm-9pm - 2 adult lessons

Friday:
5pm-8pm - 3 children's lessons

Saturday:
10am-3pm - 1 children's class, 2 adult classes, and I usually do some lesson planning and eat my lunch in the office in between lessons.
6:30pm - 1 teenager class (Nishiachi)

Sunday:
DAY OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment